Thursday, September 18, 2014
2:30 to 4:30 pm
GWC: Humanities 212
Your course documents on a flash drive
Join us this Thursday and learn how to:
- Log into Blackboard & find your class
- Post course documents (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Create links to content on the web
- Organize your documents in folders
- Move/copy items to other areas in the course
- And more!
This workshop will be hands-on in a computer lab.
Please bring your course documents on a flash drive, so you can upload as you learn! 🙂