The Online Instruction Department will be offering workshops on how to download and backup your Blackboard content, before Blackboard’s end-of-life on May 31, 2017.
Space is limited! Please RSVP below, as seats will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you are unable to any of attend these workshops, or want to start working on your archiving from home, please see: Archiving Blackboard Content (PDF)
- Friday, May 5, from 9:00-10:00 AM
- Tuesday, May 16, from 10:00-11:00 AM
- Friday, May 26, from 9:00-10:00 AM
All sessions will be held in LRC 251 (the computer lab at the top of the stairs, on the second floor of the LRC).
If you would like to attend remotely, please view this Blackboard Archiving Webinar Information PDF.
- Download Grade Center spreadsheets
- Download all files for future use
- Export test banks for transfer to Canvas
- Download ZIP export – course content only (archive purposes only)
- Download ZIP archive – including student submissions (archive purposes only)
Note: you can save your files to your H drive, or you can bring a flash drive to store your files. Depending on the amount of content in your course, the zip files might be quite large.